- The Springfield News Blog and this site is privately owned and operated and is not affiliated with, supported by, or endorsed by the city of Springfield, Baca County, or the Local Newspaper. It has been on the web since 2001. I welcome any news contributions, news releases, photos, or classified ads from the citizens of Springfield and Baca County. This site is privately owned and maintained by Gloria Jean.
- M.U.L.E.Y. KIDS’ DAY TO BE HELD IN CALHAN
- Free Legal Self-Help Clinic
- Baca County Sheriff and Springfield Police Reports discontinued.
- Beware of Phone scams from “The computer Squad.”
- Mysterious Massive NM Explosion March 18 2014, Still a Mystery.
- What a mess we have wrought.
- Jed Guerrero wanted for first-degree murder
- Today, The Sun Shines Bright in Baca County. Let’s go fishin’
- Highway 287 closed because of poor visability from Wind and Dust
- Deaths 2014, Jan – March
- Campo Cafe open for Early Birds.
- Local Radio Station KTTE 91.9 gets rebranded.
- Springfield’s Own Expresso Coffee House has Great Bagels.
- Big Game Application Workshop to be Held in Springfield.
- Cranes Make Annual Return to San Luis Valley