Monday, August 19: Chili Con Carne, Mexi Corn, Spanish Rice, Salsa, Apricots, and milk. Tuesday, August 20: BBQ Chicken, Potato Salad, Peas and carrots, and an apple and milk. Wednesday, August 21: Smothered Burrito Tossed Salad, Broccoli, Strawberry Pineapple Mld. and milk. Thursday, August 22: Turkey salad, Spin/garb salad, Orange, Bread, cookie. and milk.Read More...
- The Springfield News Blog and springfieldcolorado.com is privately owned and operated. It has been on the web since 2001. We welcome any news contributions, news releases, photos, or classified ads from the citizens of Colorado, Springfield and Baca County. This site is maintained by Gloria Jean, local artist and journalist. NOTICE: All spam users will be deleted. We know who you are.
- 34th Annual Monte Vista Crane Festival
- Please donate to a worthy cause. Marla’s family medical Fund.
- Passion 4 Paint : Rock Art @ Lamar Public Library
- Colorado East Bank changes to TBK Bank
- Main Street Bistro Coffee House
- Man Attacked by Black Bear, South Park CO
- Kirks Kitchen, Springfield (Main Cafe)
- Lamar Annual fall Art Show.
- Walsh Main street gets new blacktop
- Colorado Abandoned Photography Show October 15th
- AUTUMN ART SHOW IN LAMAR
- Triumph Bancorp, Inc. to Acquire ColoEast Bankshares, Inc.
- Comments have been enabled for 365 days
- Exercise for Older Adults
- U.S.Census Bureau Community Survey and why you should refuse to fill it out.