The Main Street Bistro, owned by Brigitte Schaller, is a coffee shop that serves breakfast and lunch located at 857 Main Street in Springfield. They have a daily lunch special that is listed on their face-book page at: https://www.facebook.com/Main-Street-Bistro-1509362556035857/ Their phone number is 529-0999 and their hours are from 7:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M. […]Read More...
- The Springfield News Blog and springfieldcolorado.com is privately owned and operated. It has been on the web since 2001. We welcome any news contributions, news releases, photos, or classified ads from the citizens of Colorado, Springfield and Baca County. This site is maintained by Gloria Jean, local artist and journalist. NOTICE: All spam users will be deleted. We know who you are.
- 34th Annual Monte Vista Crane Festival
- Please donate to a worthy cause. Marla’s family medical Fund.
- Passion 4 Paint : Rock Art @ Lamar Public Library
- Colorado East Bank changes to TBK Bank
- Main Street Bistro Coffee House
- Man Attacked by Black Bear, South Park CO
- Kirks Kitchen, Springfield (Main Cafe)
- Lamar Annual fall Art Show.
- Walsh Main street gets new blacktop
- Colorado Abandoned Photography Show October 15th
- AUTUMN ART SHOW IN LAMAR
- Triumph Bancorp, Inc. to Acquire ColoEast Bankshares, Inc.
- Comments have been enabled for 365 days
- Exercise for Older Adults
- U.S.Census Bureau Community Survey and why you should refuse to fill it out.